Here are a few interesting facts about the secrets in her golf bag.
1. What is the most prized possession in your golf bag?
My most prized possession is the head cover of my rescue which is a Minion, gifted to me by my best friend.Ever since I’ve put it on my club I’ve been hitting it so well. It’s lucky for me.
2. What are the must have things in the bag before you start your round?
Apart from 14 clubs, umbrella, towel, tees I make sure I have 14 balls as well in my bag (4 new) and I’m particular about the number Coz it’s my birth date hehe! And then extra gloves, 4 bananas, nuts, water and yardage book.
3. Do you remember your first golf bag?
Yeah it was Dunlop, green colour,bag passed on to me by my dad.
4. What are the clubs that you carry in your bag?
I have Callaway X-hot irons, Callaway MD3 wedges, Callaway XR driver, Tayloremade woods and an Odyssey putter.
5. How do you mark your ball before each round?
I put 4 stars on my ball Coz it is my favourite number. And also my initials with a smiley underneath as I remind myself to keep smiling and also to keep the ball happy so that it doesn’t leave the fairway and go close to the hole every time.
6. Do you have a special bond with your bag? Any particular sentiments associated with it?
Yeah of course my bag is my constant companion. I travel with it everywhere I go and I need to treat it well after all it carries my clubs, keeps them safe.
7. Can you recollect a funny anecdote about your bag, while traveling or playing?
No such incident. It’s been all good till now. Though the first thing I do when I land is pray for my golf set to arrive.
- In this article
- Amandeep Drall